Ultimate Podcast Planning Checklist
2 hr. video
Move from Thinking About Having a Show... to DOING IT in Two Hours or Less
Take the Stress Out of Podcast Planning with Our Proven System
Over 800 Copies Sold on AppSumo
- Stay organized and efficient throughout the podcast planning process
- Save time and effort by having all the necessary tasks and details in one place
- Maximize your podcast's potential by following a proven system
- Reduce stress and avoid costly mistakes by never missing a step
- Enjoy a more streamlined and enjoyable podcasting experience
- 34 value-packed pages + templates + 2+ hours of video lessons
- Uncover your podcasting secret sauce: what you offer your audience and why you want to have a show
- How to create a podcast budget you can afford
- Expert advice for the best podcasting software (editing, hosting, music, social media, and more)
- Hot tips for the best microphones to get you started
- 27-key things you MUST DO before your podcast launch
- How to find the BEST AppSumo deals to create and promote your new show
- Our podcast setup (sneak peek behind the curtain)
Know your why
Set your budget
Tackle your tasks
👋 I’m Jen McFarland.
Our focus is on small, service-based businesses. Why? Because when you're small it's harder to get your hands on high-quality marketing support and information.
I’m an MPA with more than 20 years of training, teaching, and executive experience in leadership, project management, and digital marketing.
In a previous life, I led large-scale public sector projects for the City of Portland, affecting more than 50,000 businesses. ... Including boosting web traffic by 250%!
Today, I pour my heart and soul into Women Conquer Business. I am 100% THAT marketing nerd who just plain loves helping people solve their hairiest problems.
In summary: I am an uber-nerd who loves dad jokes and helping leaders find more joy in their work.
I am approachable, I am a goofball, and I swear on my right eyeball that I will NEVER get judgy or sanctimonious on you.
No matter how “simple” your issue may be, or how long you’ve struggled to conquer it.