Etsy Templates for Rapid Social Media Content Creation
About the course
What You Need
- Etsy account (free): https://etsy.com
- A few ideas of what type(s) of social media graphics you need (e.g., coaching, podcast, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Canva account (free or Pro): https://canva.com (this course assumes you know what Canva is — here are a few tutorials to get you started).
- Social media account(s): Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter all accept square images. Most Etsy templates are for Instagram, so to get the most out of this you'll need a social media account that takes square images.
- Basic knowledge of Etsy and Canva.
Who is this for?
- Content creators
- Small business marketing teams
- Social media managers
What You'll Learn
- How to search for social media templates on Etsy.
- Downloading your order.Uploading Templates into Canva.
👋 I’m Jen McFarland.
Our focus is on small, service-based businesses. Why? Because when you're small it's harder to get your hands on high-quality marketing support and information.
I’m an MPA with more than 20 years of training, teaching, and executive experience in leadership, project management, and digital marketing.
In a previous life, I led large-scale public sector projects for the City of Portland, affecting more than 50,000 businesses. ... Including boosting web traffic by 250%!
Today, I pour my heart and soul into Women Conquer Business. I am 100% THAT marketing nerd who just plain loves helping people solve their hairiest problems.
In summary: I am an uber-nerd who loves dad jokes and helping leaders find more joy in their work.
I am approachable, I am a goofball, and I swear on my right eyeball that I will NEVER get judgy or sanctimonious on you.
No matter how “simple” your issue may be, or how long you’ve struggled to conquer it.