3 Big Mistakes Podcasters Make
How to Adjust Your Marketing Strategy to Save Your Sanity (And Your Business)
Who is this for?
What you'll learn
- 3 Big Mistakes Podcaster Business Owners Make.
- 3 Simple Steps to Improve Your Podcast + Business Relationship.
- 4 Things to Include in Every Episode.
- Why This Approach Creates Less Stress and More Joy.
- Why you need to look at your podcast differently.
- Putting your podcast in its place (so it can support your business).
- Instructor: Jen McFarland (podcasting since 2018)
- Class Length: 2 videos, 41 min + Workbook
- Category: Marketing, Podcast
- Level: Beginner (no technical knowledge needed)
- Downloadable resources: 16-page workbook
👋 I’m Jen McFarland.
Our focus is on small, service-based businesses. Why? Because when you're small it's harder to get your hands on high-quality marketing support and information.
I’m an MPA with more than 20 years of training, teaching, and executive experience in leadership, project management, and digital marketing.
In a previous life, I led large-scale public sector projects for the City of Portland, affecting more than 50,000 businesses. ... Including boosting web traffic by 250%!
Today, I pour my heart and soul into Women Conquer Business. I am 100% THAT marketing nerd who just plain loves helping people solve their hairiest problems.
In summary: I am an uber-nerd who loves dad jokes and helping leaders find more joy in their work.
I am approachable, I am a goofball, and I swear on my right eyeball that I will NEVER get judgy or sanctimonious on you.
No matter how “simple” your issue may be, or how long you’ve struggled to conquer it.